PLASTIC FABRICATION WITHOUT TOOLING OR FIXTURES...
• CNC Milling and Automated Thermoforming drastically decreases up-front costs by eliminating the need for molds and other costly tooling.
• 3D Printed Parts can be incorporated to achieve complex geometries quickly and accurately.
• Routine design changes can usually be made in minutes at little or no cost.
FROM DESIGN TO PRODUCTION IN DAYS, NOT MONTHS...
• Our Engineering Department will schedule your design order the same day it is received and have a Prototype unit ready for your inspection in as little as a week.
• Production runs can be scheduled the same day the Prototype is approved.
• Full production-level quantities can often be delivered within the same month as the initial request for quote on a new design.
MORE THAN JUST PRODUCTS, WE PROVIDE SOLUTIONS...
• Our Fully-customized solutions are designed to integrate seamlessly into your project. We believe that our work should express your vision, not constrain it.
• Our Services include:
From concept to production in less than a month!
View our testimonials or ask us for references.
Over the last 15 years Clickfold Plastics has filled a void in the market place by providing a zero-tooling solution for thousands of custom enclosures, covers, and parts used in a wide range of applications and industries. I many cases our unique process was the only viable alternative to injection molding, custom sheet metal or off-the-shelf products.
Ideally suited for prototypes and short runs (typically less than 10,000 units per year) our process offers numerous advantages: Low upfront cost, inexpensive design changes & no minimum orders. Add to that our digital print and 3D printing capabilities which allow our customers to get assembly-ready custom solutions that are custom designed for the application.
Our fully CNC controlled machining & thermo-folding method can cost-effectively produce a wide range of products ranging from simple panels and covers to complex geometries in a variety of materials & colors with photo-quality graphics. We can also offer custom coatings such as EMI shielding, custom packaging and assembly services.
Our process offers a more cost effective solution for low-volume products than injection molding and delivers a more appealing product than sheet metal forming.
- panels & covers
- brackets & mounting blocks
- insulators & bump rails
- high-voltage shields
- safety/sneeze guards
- instrument panels
- hoods & trays
- low-profile cases
- antenna sleeves
- USB style casings
- handheld devices
- clamshell housings
- slide-in-chassis housings
- rackmount enclosures
- LCD monitor frames
- scanner housings
- fire rated products
- moving parts
- interlocking components
- modular enclosures
- product families